Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I was sleeping....

Divorce Papers:

The first day I arrived at 203 Fern Court, Leesburg, Florida,  I rang the bell and I heard someone come to the door and to look thru the peep hole.  There was a woman's car in the driveway, so I presumed it was the girlfriend at the door.  Respondents vehicle was not present.   I rang the bell a few more times and then left.

Afterwards the attorney told me that respondent Jerry B. was working days and arrived home between 4-5 PM.  So the next day, I decided to get there at 6:30 A.M. and wait for him t0 go to work.  When I arrived at the 203 Fern Court,  I noticed two vehicles, both covered with heavy morning dew.  I knew from the dew that neither of these vehicles have been driven since the night before.  Since I didn't want to wake these folks up, I waited and waited.  At 8:30 A.M. I rang the doorbell and once again heard someone approach the door.   But as usual no one opened the door.  So I decided I was going to ring the bell until someone came to the door.

Poor Jerry B. came to the door dressed. I identified myself and he said he was sleeping and that I was rude to wake him.  I informed him the time was 8:30 A.M., a very normal hour for any business to operate.   Jerry told me that he just got off the mid shift and was sleeping.  I told him I had been sitting outside since 6:30 and there was dew on his truck, a ford explorer, when I arrived.  He started to close the door before I finished my paperwork.  After informing him that the next person to ring his doorbell would be the police, he began to cooperate.

Pants on fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment